Sea Salted Coconut Kale Chips
I used to love chips…ok maybe I still do… I just found a healthier alternative, one that I don’t feel so guilty about if I decide to overindulge!
These kale chips are easy to make and are FULL of nutrients.
Kale is not only great for digestion, it’s a rich source of antioxidants and supports the health of your liver.
Sea Salt contains a ton of minerals and can help your body eliminate unwanted toxins.
Lemon as most of us know, is supportive for the digestive system and are packed with vitamin C which is vital for the immune system. It also helps to soften the texture of kale and gives it a smoother flavor.
The star of this recipe is the Coconut oil, with it’s strong antifungal properties helping to prevent candida overgrowth while strengthening your immune system.
You can learn more about Coconut oil here >>Uses & Benefits of Coconut Oil
- 4 cups kale leaves
- 2 tbsps. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- Preheat oven to 350 F (177 C) and cut your kale leaves into large pieces (they will shrink in oven)
- Place kale in large bowl and drizzle with lemon juice and melted coconut oil. Season with your desired amount of sea salt. Using clean hands massage the ingredients into the leaves
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet, then add kale. Don’t overcrowd! You may have to bake in batches but it’s worth it!
- Cook in oven for 10-15 minutes, remove when they are crisp…
If you suspect you have Candida overgrowth, we are happy to help support you on your cleansing journey, you can purchase the supplements here: Shop
Don’t forget to use the code CANDIDA to get 10% off your order!
Join our Facebook group for support on your cleansing journey Candida Cleanser Support Group | Facebook
Rest & Digest Coach