Health Benefits of EM-PRO Soil Based Probiotic Formula
What is EM-PRO?
EM™ is short for “Effective Microorganism”. It is a powerful rejuvenating probiotic formula developed by Japanese Professor of agriculture, Dr. Teruo Higa. This liquid probiotic has tremendous healing benefits on ecosystems from soils and plants to the human digestive tract. We include this probiotic in our Candida Cleanser packs, you can find it in our SHOP.
The 3 microorganism groups comprised in EM-Pro are lactic acid bacteria, microbes that are found in cultured foods like yogurt and sauerkraut, yeast, commonly used in preparation of bread and wine, and photosynthetic bacteria, which are found in nature such as in the roots of certain plants.
Their presence and unique activity brings diversity back to any ecosystem by breaking down organic matter through the process of fermentation creating countless metabolites, mono-atomic minerals, and nutrients that allow for other beneficial species of microbes to flourish. These microorganisms occur naturally in soil and have been used for thousands of years in different cultures around the world for bioremediation of land and water to increase crop yield up to 50%, and boost nutrient content in food.
Since the human microbiome is an ecosystem of it’s own, consisting of over 100 trillion microbes— that too once was composed of mostly soil-based organisms— taking EM-PRO has immense health benefits including the elimination of an overabundance of candida albicans yeast in the GI tract.
- Purified water
- Lactobacillus Fermentus
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
- Lactobacillus Casei
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus
- Rhodopseudomonas Palustris
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
The Health Benefits of EM-PRO
• Supports healthy digestion and regularity
• Aids in recovering from food poisoning
• Immune system enhancement
• Aids in digestion
• Improves absorption of nutrients in foods
• Aids in controlling yeasts that cause yeast infections
• Serves as a powerful probiotic that inoculates the GI tract
• Supports the growth of other beneficial microbes in the digestive system
• Naturally balances the good bacteria in your gut
• Promotes cleansing and gently detoxes the body
• Safely breaks down and removes toxic compounds from the gut such as ammonia and nitrogenous waste
• Serves as an antioxidant to reduce damaging free radicals in the body
• Promotes overall health
• Supports healthy weight management and fat-loss
“EM is a superior probiotic because of the wide range of beneficial soil-based microbes, as opposed to dairy or other animal derived organisms. Being soil-based is important because those microbes break down minerals and nutrients in soil into particle sizes of just a few atoms each, so humans and animals can metabolize them a cellular level.
These particle sizes of single atoms or just a few atoms clustered are the only sizes that can enter cell membranes and feed cells, especially important since most people these days have poor absorption from chemical toxicity and irradiation. Soil-based microbes are present in and on living plants growing in the ground and are a naturally-occurring nutrient delivery system for plants, and ultimately, the animals that eat them. Monatomic elements are very rejuvenative to the body and increase the superconductivity in the body, nervous system, and brain, which enhances cellular communication and other functions.”
– Ken Rohla
EM Microbial Solution To Save The Earth
The Many Uses for Effective Micro Organisms (EM)
Not only is EM-PRO an powerful probiotic for humans, these microorganisms have been used for generations in different cultures around the world in various ways:
• Human and animal digestive/immune system support
• To control odors, diseases and insects on animals
• Water purification, cleaning polluted water, septic systems and sewers
• Plant nutrition and root growth acceleration
• Soil enhancement
• Acceleration of garden and landfill waste composting
• Ecological rehabilitation of polluted soils, waters, and ecosystem (including radioactive soil)
• Mold and mildew elimination
• Odor elimination
• As a natural cleaning agent cleaning, laundry, sinks, toilets, floors
• Personal hygiene: deodorant, toothpaste, mouth rinse
These microorganisms occur naturally in soil, however due to industrial agriculture we’ve lost the fullness of these mircobes and as a result our soils are sick, food is less nutritious, our guts are in a stage of dysbiosis, and our health is suffering.
Introducing EM-PRO into your life is a vital component to creating thriving health. Take it as a daily probiotic supplement, use it in the garden and around the home, share it with your pets, clean around the house with it to eliminate chemical cleaners— the benefits and uses are endless!
Dosage & Dilution
To start take 1/8 to 1/4 tsp, 2X a day with meals. Mix with 1 cup of water or vegetable juice.
**Always uses NON-CHLORINATED water
Chlorine is a bactericide and will kill the EM Probiotic, most municipal water is chlorinate.
Take a periodic 1 week break when using this product: 1 week on, 1 week off.
1:50 1 tsp EM & 1 cup water
1:100 1 tsp EM & 2 cups water
1:500 3/4 tsp EM to 2 quarts water
1:1000 1 drop EM to 1/4 cup or 4 drops to 1 cup water
Don’t under estimate the power of these microbes! Don’t use EM-PRO without dilution, it is quite acidic. Take it slow, don’t consume large quantities without building up a tolerance slowly. Detox/die-off symptoms may occur if too much, too fast is ingested.
How To Do An Probiotic Enema With EM-PRO
Probiotics enema treatments are useful for those with long term chronic conditions such as Candida and IBS. An enema works as a lower bowel flush and probiotic enema’s help to flush out waste and toxins in the colon while replenishing the good bacteria that colonize this part of the digestive tract.
In research studies, probiotic enemas have improved symptoms of a number of bowel disorders including Colitis, leaky gut, IBS, IBD, and Candida infections. Dr. Perlmutter recommends probiotics enemas for anyone who has undertaken aggressive antibiotic treatments. Start with a treatment 3-4 times a week for 4-6 weeks.
A study published in Gastroenterology & Hepatology in November 2010 showed it takes 7 to 10 days of treatment with probiotics to colonize the entire digestive system.
1. Start with a dilution of 1/2 tsp EM-Pro to 2 cups of filtered, non-chlorinated, water.
2. Warm the water to body temperature (do not heat the EM-PRO), so it’s a comfortable temperature- you can check by placing some of the water on your wrist. Add the EM-PRO.
3. Place the mixture into a clean enema bag and shut the clamp. Head to the bathroom and lay on the floor o in the bathtub, laying on your back or left side. Lubricate the nozzle with coconut oil.
4. Gently release the clamp to slowly allow the flow of liquid to begin to fill your colon. Go slow. Try to keep the liquid in for 30 minutes.
5. Don’t resist the urgency to release if you need to. If you have troubles holding it in, try to do 2 rounds of less liquid for short periods of time. For example: 1 cup for 10 minutes, release, then another cup for 10 minutes.
You can also use this ratio, with a smaller amount of liquid, only a few ounces or less than a cup, and place it in the colon and leave it as a suppository. This will also help to inoculate the colon, break down waste, and detox the body.
Woman can also use this dilution ratio to uses as a douche to help remedy a yeast infection
How To Do A Probiotic Sinus Rinse
If you suffer from chronic sinus infections, ear infections, chest colds, allergies, hay fever, your bacteria living in your nasal passages could be out of balance. Using a probiotic sinus irrigation treatment like the neti pot can help you replenishing the natural healthy bacteria that are supposed to be in those sinuses. These beneficial bacteria help prevent pathological bacteria and yeast from setting in and causing recurring sinus infections.
1. Use 1/4 tsp sea salt to 1 cup filtered non-chlorinated water. Dissolve the salt into warm body-temperature water.
2. Add 4 drops of EM-PRO.
3. Pour the solution into a neti pot. Tilt your head downward over a sink and rotate to the left. Pour the solution gently into the right (top) nostril. Breathe through your mouth. In a few seconds the solution should come out through your left nostril.
4. Repeat the process on the other side.
5. Blow your nose very gently to prevent the solution from going into your ear and causing discomfort. If water goes into your ears, it is ok. The discomfort should resolve in a short time.
Adding To Ferments
When making cultured veggies such as sauerkraut add 1tsp of EM-PRO to add an extra boost beneficial microbes.