Fluffy Cinnamon Flax Muffins
These muffins are the perfect snack when you’re on the run… or anytime really!
Flax Seeds are PACKED with nutrients. They are a great source of dietary fiber and omega 3’s, supporting both your digestive and cardiovascular system…plus they can make you feel full faster!
Coconut oil has strong antibacterial properties and is known as one of the most useful antifungal foods there is.. it contains Lauric acid and Caprylic acid, both of which help prevent candida overgrowth and strengthen the immune system.
You can learn more about coconut oil here >>Uses & Benefits of Coconut Oil
- 2 cups Ground Flax Seed (you can ground whole flax seeds using a coffee grinder!)
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsps Cinnamon
- 6 Egg (room temperature)
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup Water (warm)
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix together ground flax seed, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Use a whisk to stir until well combined.
- In another bowl, beat eggs with a whisk for 30 to 60 seconds. Add coconut oil and water, mixing until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until combined. Let the batter sit for 1 to 2 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Divide the batter between muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Optional to add a little extra coconut oil after they’ve come out of the oven…yum!
If you suspect you have Candida overgrowth, we are happy to help support you on your cleansing journey, you can purchase the supplements here: Shop
Don’t forget to use the code CANDIDA to get 10% off your order!
Join our Facebook group for support on your cleansing journey Candida Cleanser Support Group | Facebook
Rest & Digest Coach