Candida Diet: 7 Day Meal Plan Inspiration
Trying to make your Candida vanish but not having any luck?
Candida is the most common fungus that can grow in the human body. Lucky for you a change of diet can eliminate it or at the very least make reduce its presence in your body significantly.
If you’re not the best cook don’t worry! All these recipes are super simple and take no time at all to make.
- Breakfast: Eggs with spinach sautéed in coconut oil
- Lunch: Creamy chicken salad (made with avocado) wrapped in collard greens
- Dinner: Stir-fry of quinoa, chicken breast, steamed vegetables and coconut aminos
- Breakfast: Yogurt parfait made with plain yogurt, 1/4 cup (25 grams) of berries, cinnamon and almonds
- Lunch: Turkey meatballs with a kale salad and millet topped with ghee Thai red curry chicken (try this recipe)
- Dinner: Thai red curry chicken (try this recipe)
- Breakfast: Chia pudding topped with berries and sunflower seeds Lunch: Lemon-roasted chicken served over salad greens
- Dinner: Meatballs over zucchini noodles with pasta sauce
- Breakfast: Vegetable omelet made with eggs, shallots, spinach and tomatoes
- Lunch: Piece of veggie frittata, spinach salad with avocado on the side
- Dinner: Coconut curry chicken over quinoa and steamed vegetables
- Breakfast: Omelet made with red peppers, onions, kale and fried eggs
- Lunch: Tuna Niçoise salad
- Dinner: Wild-caught salmon seasoned with lemon and dill, plus a side of asparagus
- Breakfast: Egg scramble with veggies
- Lunch: Leftover coconut curry chicken over quinoa and steamed vegetables
- Dinner: Zucchini noodles topped with chicken, raw garlic, pesto and olive oil
- Breakfast: Smoothie made from plain kefir, a handful of berries, almond butter, coconut and cinnamon
- Lunch: Chef salad of hard boiled eggs, turkey, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives and an olive-oil-based dressing
- Dinner Baked cod with green beans and carrots